Welcome to Year 4!
Daily learning tasks will be issued via the Marvellous Me app. Please see below for any addition tasks or resources set by your child’s class teacher.
How to access Marvellous Me.
Home Learning packs letter
Task board boredom buster
Please see below for a sample timetable which you might like to use as an example for planning a home learning day year 4 timetable Spring 2 2020 (2)
Tuesday 2nd June
Y4 Maths 2nd June (1) Lesson-2-Subtract-2-fractions-2019
SPaG 2nd June (4) Session 2 Oliver and the Seawigs (2)
Science Research pm (1) t2-e-41980-lks2-layers-of-the-ocean-differentiated-reading-comprehension-activity-english_ver_3
Monday 1st June
Y4 Maths 1 st June
Spellings Monday 1st June
SPaG 1st June
The Blue Abyss pm
Session 1 Oliver and the Seawigs
Stay active. Keep doing the P.E with Joe workout on You Tube LIVE at 9am (Monday to Friday) – a 30 min. P.E session – or catch it later in the day.
Don’t forget the Daily Mile. Move around for at least 15 mins a day either in the garden/ outdoor space or indoors.
You could also …
- · Target practise. Select a variety of balls/soft objects and a number of different sized containers. Vary the distance you are stood away from the containers. How many balls can you get in 1st time round? Practise again and again. Time yourself – how many can you get in 1 min/2 mins etc.
- · Jumping. Choose a starting point/line. Jump forwards- both feet together. Remember to swing your arms and bend at the knees. How far can you jump? Now try a vertical jump. Swing those arms and use the power in your legs. Repeat again and again. What is your best distance or height?
- · Sports Alphabet. How many sports can you think of that start with each letter of the alphabet? e.g. F- football, Q- quidditch, Z- Zumba. Hopefully you managed to find at least one sport for each letter.
- · On You Tube discover the world of Cosmic Kids Yoga. A series of interactive adventures for children promoting mindfulness and relaxation.
- · Create your own Sports Quiz with questions and answers. Try asking someone at home the questions. How did they do? Did you find out a fact or something else you didn’t already know.
- · Design a new school P.E kit
- · Set yourself a challenge. Choose something in P.E that you don’t find easy to do and challenge yourself to improve at it over a set period of time. You will feel brilliant when you can do it and will be so proud of yourself.
Our Cornerstones Topics is:- Traders and Raiders
Class book:- I was there
Class Teacher: Mrs Young Teaching Assistant: Mrs Russell
School Council Representatives:Holly and Alfie
P.E : Please bring PE kit into school every Monday ready for use during the week