Stay active. Keep doing the P.E with Joe workout on You Tube LIVE at 9am (Monday to Friday) – a 30 min. P.E session – or catch it later in the day.
Don’t forget the Daily Mile. Move around for at least 15 mins a day either in the garden/ outdoor space or indoors.
You could also …
· Target practise. Select a variety of balls/soft objects and a number of different sized containers. Vary the distance you are stood away from the containers. How many balls can you get in 1st time round? Practise again and again. Time yourself – how many can you get in 1 min/2 mins etc.
· Jumping. Choose a starting point/line. Jump forwards- both feet together. Remember to swing your arms and bend at the knees. How far can you jump? Now try a vertical jump. Swing those arms and use the power in your legs. Repeat again and again. What is your best distance or height?
· Sports Alphabet. How many sports can you think of that start with each letter of the alphabet? e.g. F- football, Q- quidditch, Z- Zumba. Hopefully you managed to find at least one sport for each letter.
· On You Tube discover the world of Cosmic Kids Yoga. A series of interactive adventures for children promoting mindfulness and relaxation.
· Create your own Sports Quiz with questions and answers. Try asking someone at home the questions. How did they do? Did you find out a fact or something else you didn’t already know.
· Design a new school P.E kit
· Set yourself a challenge. Choose something in P.E that you don’t find easy to do and challenge yourself to improve at it over a set period of time. You will feel brilliant when you can do it and will be so proud of yourself.
Enjoy chapter 1 of your new class book with Mrs James
Enjoy a story with Miss Ward
Share a story with Miss Ward
Our Cornerstones Topic is :- Beach Combers
Class Teacher: Miss Ward Teaching Assistant: Miss Copeland
School Council Representatives: Heather and Harry
P.E : Please bring PE kit into school every Monday ready for use during the week
Key Stage 1 SATs Information Evening
Thank you to all the Parents and Carers who attended the event. Please see below for resources from the event.
Thank you to everyone who has shared their home learning, we have some amazing creations to bring our Towers, Tunnels and Turrets topic to life!
Key Stage 1 SAT’s
Our Year 2 pupils will sit their end of Key Stage 1 SAT’s in May. Thank you to the parents who attended the information evening on 6th February. Link to all the resources shared at the meeting can be found below.